home / Living
Salvation Army Christmas Angel Program sign-up -- begins October 3
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Sign-ups for the Salvation Army Christmas Angel program will take place in October.
Maricopa, AZ -- The Salvation Army's Christmas Angel program is a tradition in Arizona. It began in 1986. This is a very personal way in which you can brighten the holidays for a needy child, by purchasing new clothes or a toy for that specific child.
Sign-ups for needy children will take place at the Rotary Park Ramada in Maricopa just east of the intersection of W. Maricopa-Casa Grande Hwy. and N. John Wayne Pkwy. Please DO NOT bring your children!
You must provide:
- Wednesday, October 3 -- 4:00 to 5:30 P.M.
- Saturday, October 6 -- 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Saturday, October 13 -- 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Saturday, October 27 -- 1:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.
- ID -- your driver’s license or birth certificate
- Proof of income – check stubs, food stamps, cash assistance (They are required to adhere to strict income guidelines.)
- Proof of Maricopa AZ, address -- utility bill
- Children’s ID -- AHCCCS card, birth certificate