home / Government
Proposed fall hunt recommendations available for review online
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Proposed fall hunt recommendations are available for review online
Open houses begin April 5
PHOENIX, AZ -- The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) has posted the proposed 2012-13 fall hunt recommendations for deer, turkey, javelina, bighorn sheep, buffalo, bear, and mountain lion regulations, as well as the recommendations for 2012-14 small game, predator-furbearer, and trapping regulations, at www.azgfd.gov/huntguidelines.
The recommendations will also be available for review at a series of open houses at department regional offices. While no formal presentation will be given at these self-paced open houses, a knowledgeable staff person will be available to discuss the recommendations and answer questions specific to their region.
The open houses will be held from 3:00-5:00 P.M. on the following dates and locations:
The Arizona Game and Fish Commission will be presented with the recommendations on Saturday, April 14, during its regular meeting in Phoenix at the Game and Fish headquarters on 5000 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix. A meeting agenda is posted at www.azgfd.gov/inside_azgfd/meeting_agenda.shtml.
- Thursday, April 5, Pinetop, Region 1 Game and Fish office, 2878 E. White Mountain Blvd., (928) 367-4281
- Thursday, April 5, Kingman, Region 3 Game and Fish office, 5325 N. Stockton Hill Road, (928) 692-7700
- Monday, April 9, Tucson, Region 5 Game and Fish office, 555 N. Greasewood Road, (520) 628-5376
- Tuesday, April 10, Yuma, Region 4 Game and Fish office, 9140 E. 28th St., (928) 342-0091
- Wednesday, April 11, Flagstaff, Region 2 Game and Fish office, 3500 S. Lake Mary Road, (928) 774-5045
- Wednesday, April 11, Mesa, Region 6 Game and Fish office, 7200 E. University Drive, (480) 981-9400
The Arizona Game and Fish Department prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, or disability in its programs and activities. If anyone believes that they have been discriminated against in any of the AGFD's programs or activities, including employment practices, they may file a complaint with the Director's Office, 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086-5000, (602) 942-3000, or with the Fish and Wildlife Service, 4040 N. Fairfax Dr. Ste. 130, Arlington, VA 22203. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation or this document in an alternative format by contacting the Director's Office as listed above.