home / Police Reports
Sheriff's Department and City Log
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
The following information is from reports from the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office. Information available is limited.
5/21/09 Hidden Valley
- A landlord/tenant problem was reported in the 49000 block of W. Wildwood Rd. The tenants were moving out and taking some of the landlord’s belongings.
- A complaint of loud noise after 9:30 P.M. was received from the 51900 block of W. Flamingo Ave. The caller reported a bulldozer tearing up the fields across the street.
- A report of a vicious animal was received after dogs attacked another dog in the 32600 block of W. San Lorenzo Dr. The caller reported that this is an ongoing issue and that the attacking dogs have killed other dogs in the past.
5/22/09 Hidden Valley
- A medical emergency was reported in the 33900 block of W. Solana Ave. when a 3-year-old was having convulsions.
- Burglary to a home in the 37900 block of W. Apache Dr. was reported. Several guns were taken.
Maricopa – Theft was reported in the 51000 block of W. Wildcat Ln. after someone cut a big hole in the fence around a well and took fuel.
- An unknown type of fire was reported in the area of N. Warren & W. Century Rds. The caller reported flames 15 feet high.
- Illegal burning of trash was reported in the 200 block of N. Conejo Rd.
5/23/09 Hidden Valley
- A quad rollover was reported in the area of S. Ralston Rd. & W. Hwy. 84.
- A complaint of a loud party after 6:30 P.M. was reported in the 52000 block of W. Flamingo Ave. The caller stated that the party had been going on all day.
- A noise disturbance after 8:00 P.M. was reported in the area of N. Deer Tr. & W. Pampas Grass Rd. The caller stated the noise started about 4:30 P.M.
- A carcass washed up near the wash on N. Ralston Rd. The type of carcass was unknown.
- A juvenile problem with domestic violence was reported in the 50000 block of W. Ventada Rd. The 15-year-old juvenile was verbally and physically abusive to an adult.
- A complaint of loud music after 10:00 P.M. was received from the 13000 block of N. Thunderbird Rd.
5/24/09 Hidden Valley
- A single-vehicle rollover was reported in the area of N. Anderson & W. Grande Rd.
- Several items were taken from outside a residence in the 51800 block of W. Bitter Root Rd.
5/25/09 Hidden Valley
- A vehicle struck a cotton trailer that was not occupied.
- A medical emergency was reported on in the 51000 block of W. Bitteer Root Rd. when an adult male was losing consciousness and breathing intermittently. The man was later pronounced dead at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center.
- Littering or polluting was reported in the 17800 block of N. Stonebluff Rd. when someone was observed dumping oil.
- A single-vehicle rollover occurred in the area of W. Fulcar & N. Hidden Valley Rds. A person was out of the vehicle but injured. Southwest Ambulance responded.
- A burglary was reported in the area of N. Stanfield & W. Johnson Rds.
- Burglary to a business in the 3800 block of W. Apache Dr. was reported.
- A medical emergency was reported in the 33000 block of W. Barnes Rd.
- A landlord/ tenant dispute in the 44000 block of W. Padilla Rd. was reported.
- A public fight was reported in the 50000 block of W. Papago Rd.
- Juan Penuelas Martinez, age 60, of Stanfield was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
Editor’s NOTE: No daily logs were received from the Maricopa Police Department for this time period.
Reports are from the Pinal County Sheriff's Office and the Maricopa Police Department.